An appointment with COHEA
What do I need for the appointment?
A table and a chair plus an access to a bathroom or a kitchen sink.
Prepare the products you are currently using in order to make an inventory and also your questions.
For the rest, we got you 😊.
How long does a service last?
- Between 1h30 and 3 hours for the services including a cut, a shampoo and curl definition or a treatment.
- Between 45 minutes and 1 hour for a cut without shampoo. Only for existing client who had a COHEA cut.
How can I pay my service?
Cash or with Bancontact mobile application on your phone.
How to cancel an appointment?
I can’t click on any dates in the calendar. What do I have to do?
It just means that we don’t have any appointments left.
Our booking agenda is open one a month. Do not hesitate to check our availabilities regularly.
Do you have a waiting list?
Schedule & travel
Where do you travel?
We travel in the 19 municipalities of Brussels and also :
- Sint-Pieters- Leeuw
Do you have a hair salon?
COHEA is a at-home hairstyling service.
We work in Brussels and its direct periphery.
For more information, read the question “Where do you travel?”.
I don’t live in Brussels or its direct periphery. How can I get an appointment?
We can travel outside of Brussels with an additional cost.
Please mention it in the booking form in order for us to review your request.
What are your opening hours?
From Wednesday to Saturday (except for weddings, shootings, workshops, some bank holidays,…).
We are closed on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays.
How to prepare to a dry cut?
To give you the best results ever, here are some instructions to follow before our appointment. Do the best that you can :).
The days before:
- Stop using for at least 15 days oils and butters.
- Wash your hair with a shampoo without sulphates at least 3 days before our appointment.
On the appointment day:
- Your hair must be in their natural state without heavy products, oils or butters.
- Do not wear your hair in a bun, twists or braids (it will elongate your curls) or wet.
- Do have detangled hair.
- Be open especially if you are not used to see your curls.
I have straight hair, can I get a dry cut from COHEA?
It would have been an honor but we chose to specialized in curly hair cuts and care.