COHEA is a mobile hairdressing service dedicated to curls.
COHEA can finally book home appointments again but with new conditions from May 18th 2020.
I will respect (even more) your home…
Here are the rules of hygiene that I will apply when I arrive:
- I will wear a mask for the duration of the service.
- I will take off my shoes and leave my personal belongings near your entrance or the place that you will indicate to me.
- I’ll wash my hands at the beginning and end of my service.
- I will lay a disposable biodegradable plant fiber protection on your floor and on the table where I will place my equipment.
- All accessories will be disinfected with alcohol beforehand.
- Your cape will be single-used and washed at 60°
- I’ll cancel your service if I have flu-like symptoms such as a cold, temperature, cough, sneezing,…
I would ask you to…
*Wear a mask
I will ask you to wear a mask that attaches to your ears (not around your head) for the duration of the performance.
Breaks can be arranged if you wish (to drink or breathe ;)), between the cutting and shampooing for example.
*Use your own towels
Exceptionally, I will ask you to use your towels for the service.
*Pay as you wish
You can pay me through the mobile application of your bank and/or payconiq OR by paying me the correct amount in cash in an envelope (please keep in mind, I won’t have any change).
*Cancel your appointment if you or a member of your household is ill
If you or one of the people living with you presents flu-like symptoms (cough, cold, fever, sneezing, muscle aches,…) please cancel your appointment.
If I notice any of the symptoms described above, I will be obliged to interrupt the service.